Friday, February 27, 2009

Sunk

This afternoon I am coming up the stairs when I hear Megan yelling. I call for her, and start looking because it sounds like she's got herself stuck or something (she does this frequently...behind the couch, under a chair, on the table, the stool, in the tub etc). I glance in the kitchen as I walk by, nothing. Check the livingroom, nothing. Bedroom? Nope. Finally, I open the bathroom door and THIS is what I see:


We have reached new heights of creativity by my youngest. Literally. Ü Apparently hooking her arms in the sink and checking herself out in the mirror was not enough. And, in case you didn't notice, those are our toothbrushes in front of her, and I now get to go boil them in water, because the girl sucked on them all. We love to share at our house.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Boy, if it weren't for Megan, you would have nothing to blog about! I'm glad someone is keeping you on your toes and giggling.

{Alynn} said...

What a little monkey! She's crackin' me up. I can't wait to see what she climbs onto next. Fridge? Chandelier? : )