Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Potty Posing

I'm sure the title of this post disturbed all of you on so many levels that you may not want to read this. But really, I was just having fun with the alliteration. In fact, it's just Megs who likes to stand on the toilet seat and pose as we walk by. Normally she hooks her arms over onto the sink so she doesn't slip, and then makes faces at herself in the mirror. But here she just kept smiling, waving, and yelling at us as we walked by. She's such a goofball.

4 comments:

laura_beez said...

She is just too cute. I miss you guys! We should live closer so our kids could play together and teach each other all their naughty/adorable tricks.

Hey, apparently Evil Alynn is using other people now (i.e. you) to try and suck me into her computer addiction! She wants me to start a blog and get a facebook page, and I just can't handle the pressure! Wait a second, why am I telling you this? You're on HER side! Okay, okay, I'll think about it.

Jana said...

Hi Jen, I realize I haven't talked to you in probably a decade or so, but I've run across your blog a few times through Mani's and I'm always so entertained! Let's just say I can appreciate creativity and have a lot of time to kill during the workday. So thanks for helping me out! You can check out our blog too, although it doesn't hold a candle to yours!

Emily said...

Jen!
Did you spend all day cleaning that immaculate bathroom?!? Look at the sparkling sink! The newly pressed shower curtain! The potty you could eat off o.......okay that's going a little far even by MY sense of humor. At least Megan is just POSING on the POTTY instead of Phishing in the Potty. Now how's THAT for illiteration?! (is that how you spell it?)

Sarah said...

Cute Pic! Meggie is so silly posing on the potty.Gracie had a great time the other day playing! Thanks for watching them :)
Did you know we have the same shower curtain?? I just noticed ;)