Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag, You're IT!

It's who I am.

I Am....Jen.

I Want...my bills to be magically paid by themselves.

I Have...a wonderful family.

I Wish....money really did grow on trees.

I Hate...people who think they know how to drive but really don't.

I Fear...something bad happening to my kids.

I Hear...the Food Network show "Unwrapped".

I Search...for new books to read.

I Always...go barefoot in my house.

I Usually...take a shower. (just making sure you're really reading this)

I Am Not...very tall or very patient.

I Miss...my sister Melissa, and my friends Mary Ann & Hailey. They all live too far away.

I Love...my hubby Travis & our fabulous little rugrats.

I Never...pick my nose and eat it, cuz that'd be gross.

I Rarely...take out the trash (Travis almost always does).

I Cry...any time my emotions are extreme: happy, sad, or angry.

I am Not Always...the best mom I could be but I try every day.

I Lose...my shoes all the time.

I'm Confused...early in the morning when I haven't had enough sleep.

I Need...a hug whenever I can get them.

I Should...go to bed but my brain won't shut up!

I Dream...almost every night and usually remember them.

I would like to Tag: Pretty much everybody, but specifically Mani, Heidi, Nicole, Holly, Penny and Kelly & Jaimee. You know you want to!! Remember, I am your regular blogger stalker so just do it or you'll start to get annoying messages from me (and we all know that is not an idle threat).

1 comment:

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Jen of course I remember you! How are things? Your blog is so cute. I can't belive you have 4 kids!!! They are darling. I am going to add you tyo my friends list so I can keep in touch.
Jackie