Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged...again

More tags. Two of them in fact. I try to escape, but I'm OCD about these things and have to do them. I feel jinxed if I don't. So here's to my longest post with no pics. Sorry. Our camera is currently ignoring us anyway, so we'll post some when he stops throwing a fit.

Tag #1
Heidi Tag:
10 Years Ago
1. I was newly married.
2. Lived in a small 70's decorated apartment in the "ghetto" of Logan.
3. Worked at Practice Management (billing for Doctor's)
4. Became LEGAL at 21. Oh yeah!
5. Wondered how long it would take for me to finish school so we could have kids.

5 Things on Today's "To Do" List
1. Ignore the mess in my kitchen.
2. Babysit Kierra (this is a new thing, I've been part-time babysitting a cute little 6 month old girl)
3. Work for my dad at HAFB
4. Start the laundry (which didn't happen)
5. Ignore my "To Do" list and hang out with Heidi!

5 Snacks I Adore:
1. Chocolate
2. Popcorn, either airpopped at home or at the theater with LOTS of butter.
3. Apple Pie
4. Chips & dip
5. Cheese & crackers

5 Things I'd do with a million dollars:
1. Sell our house and move
2. Renovate our new house (cuz I like older homes so we'd pry have to at least update or modernize)
3. Buy a new vehicle that is less than two years old instead of living with the piece that we have
4. Savings
5. Travel to visit all my family and friends who live farther away than I like (Melissa & Hailey in particular since they aren't within driving distance)

5 Jobs I've had in life:
1. ShopKo, Layton (I know...I'm awesome)
2. SPS Payment Systems, Layton
3. Cal-Ranch (once again, seriously cool)--this was only for a month but I feel cool putting it on here, makes me feel hick
4. Cache Valley ENT
5. Davis Hospital

5 People to Tag:
For once, I'm not tagging people. I just tagged everybody like two weeks ago so you are all off scott free unless you feel the need to join in!


Tag #2
Sarah's Tag of Eight:
8 Shows I love to watch
1. Heroes
2. House
3. CSI
4. Ace of Cakes
5. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
6. Biggest Loser
7. Gilmore Girls
8. American Idol

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ruby Tuesday
2. Ruby River
3. Chilli's
4. Olive Garden
5. Star Cafe (for breakfast)
6. Flags West truck stop--homemade fries...yummmm
7. Cracker Barrel
8. Old Grist Mill (up in Cache Valley)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Did not attempt murder
2. Did not rob a bank
3. Did not win a million dollars
4. Thought about murder when I took Megan to the doctor and he was an idiot (see previous post)
5. Wanted to rob a bank because our van is being stupid. Again.
6. Wished winning a million dollars or perhaps inheriting from some long lost relative we've never heard of was actually feasible so we could ditch the stupid van and get a newer one.
7. Thought about doing laundry.
8. Laughed until I almost peed my pants listening to my boys.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. My kids getting out early on Friday so we can play
2. The weekend
3. All the upcoming holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
4. Christmas shopping (I love it!)
5. Taking a bath while the kids are asleep so I don't see their fingers under the door and listening to them yell "Mom! What are you doing? Are you almost done? You're taking FOREVER."
6. Reading a new book
7. Sleep
8. Taking a vacation

8 Things I love about Fall:
1. The cooling weather
2. The leaves changing colors
3. pumpkins
4. Halloween & Thanksgiving
5. Actually wanting to do yard work since it isn't 100 degrees
6. Baking
7. Getting ready for Christmas
8. Birthday cake for ME

8 Things on my wish list:
1. More kids.... for my siblings & friends (hee hee...almost had you fooled there didn't I)
2. a trampoline for the kids
3. a new vehicle that isn't quite so moody
4. moving--I've got the bug
5. my husband to finish school so he can find a job he likes
6. a vacation
7. money saved in the bank
8. if I can't move, then I want to redecorate. :)

1 comment:

That girl said...

I always stop at Flags. My sister-in-law lived in Downy and I spent a lot of time up there. Everytime I drive to I.F. it is a must that we stop at Flags. I have so many fond memories of eating there. Kelly does not get it, he is so practical and does not get that I have to stop whether we are running with a full tank of gas or not. Sorry this is long, it's kinda late.