Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boys

Bryson: Hey Mom
Me (typing on the computer): Yup?
Bryson: Sometimes, do you ever get like a bubble between your buttcheeks?
Me (stop typing): What?
Bryson: Yeah, like a bubble that is between your buttcheeks and then it pops, like pooff?
Me (laughing): WHAT? You mean like you're farting or something?
Bryson: Yup. Like the silent but deadly kind.
Me: unable to speak because I have convulsed into hysterical laughter
Garrett: Bryson?
Bryson: Do you do that Garrett?
Garrett: Nope. But my pee thing is bigger than yours.
Me: Running to the bathroom because I'm about to pee my pants.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I think was funnier the second time around!

Mary Ann said...

Okay, I officially dubs you and your children the funniest people I know. Keep it up and we'll all stay younger from laughing!

Kelly said...

Well that story just made my day. I love kids and the things they say.

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha, HAAA!!! Love boys! Good news it will only get worse as they get older...

That girl said...

Your kids are so funny! I laughed out loud at work. I got some freaky weird stares. I don't know what we'll ever do if we get boys, laugh I guess.