Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ugh

Sorry I haven't been keeping updated on my blog, you bazillions of readers (you know who you are, don't deny it). We've been a bunch of sickies this last week with the flu, and quite frankly, I just don't have the energy. Hopefully later this week I'll feel amazing and have scads of time to post pics, brag about my kids, chat about Christmas shopping (cuz I have some stories to tell), and basically just bore you with our daily lives. Until then, have a fabulous day. :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ugh is right!!! Sorry you and your family has been sick, NOT FUN! Hopefully since you had your round this week you guys will be sick-free for Christmas!!! Hooray! (I'm trying to cheer you up!) :)

Mary Ann said...

I'm sorry...I FEEL YOUR PAIN! But I'm already looking forward to some exciting stories from you. See you in a couple of weeks!

Penny :) said...

It was great to see you and the kids last night. I'm glad they are all healthy.