Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Megan on the Move aka Houdini or Evel Knievel

This is how it starts at our house. Megan finds the stepstool...
Then she climbs onto the chair (actually, nowadays she skips the stool part and goes straight for the chair)...

Then she is proud as can be as she sits on my table and yells for me to come. Normally when I come in at this point (because it always happens about 2 seconds after I leave the room), she sits up, grins and waves at me while saying "HI!"


She also highly enjoys standing up in her highchair. This is after she undid the child restraints that are supposedly supposed to keep her in. This girl is tenacious and somehow slightly magical as she gets out of just about anything except for her carseat (THANK HEAVENS). It drives us crazy, but we usually can't help but laugh because she is just so darn proud of herself!

No comments: