Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wahoo!!

WAHOOO!!!

Finally Fall is here and we can start watching some real tv! Perhaps you thought from the title something infinitely more cool was going on, but in reality, what could be more cool than not having to watch reruns?? For those of you who do not know, my husband goes to night school right after getting off work, so I generally play "single mom" during the week. TV has become my obsession, my lifesaver, the one thing that keeps me from going crazy while he's gone from 6am until 9:30pm every stinking weekday except Friday, which is when I work so I still don't see him until later. Needless to say, I have read way too many books this summer and I'm ready for some TV!

Now you all know where to find me every night: Monday--Heroes; Tuesday--House, Law & Order SVU and sometimes Biggest Loser is I want to eat lots of chocolate while watching others loose weight; Wednesday--Criminal Minds, CSI: NY; Thursday--CSI, ER, sometimes the Office; Friday--I don't get to watch tv on Friday usually so I pretend that this day doesn't exist in my personal tv guide. Feel free to call or email, but preferably during commercials. :) Unless it's to discuss the show being watched.

Let the Fall TV begin!!

3 comments:

That girl said...

Biggest Loser night is Brownie Night at our house. Kelly and I can usually put away an entire pan before the final weigh in. Afterwards we are really motivated to lose weight... until the next week and the cycle begins again.
We are so glad you finally blogged, we get a kick out of your humor!

Penny :) said...

I love the biggest loser!
After watching it the other night where it showed what fat looks like around your heart and lungs. I vow never to eat fat again. (we will see how long that lasts) :) I also like survivor,greys anatomy(patrick demsey is hot!),desperate houswives and the amazing race.

Mary Ann said...

Oh, Jen....you need to blog every day! I miss you! Thanks for the amusement. And AMEN to fall TV...I'm so pathetic that while we are at Penny's cabin tonight, I have asked a neighbor to record ER since I absolutely cannot miss the premiere of their FINAL SEASON....it really is time, I admit. But I won't miss a single episode!