Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lights...Camera...Action!

Yay! I finally have some pictures on my blog. I know you have all waited with bated breath...(is it really bated? What an incredibly lame word that I can't quite figure out how to spell...) Anyway.

I told my children I wanted to take pictures of them specifically to put on the blog. Those pics are the ones you see to the right of your screen. Obviously we were dealing with professional models. Those couldn't possibly be my beautiful, cheesey children! Yes! They are! They just fit right in don't they...bunch of goofballs. Never would guess that Felkins was part of their little genetic makeup would you. Hee hee... You may notice there are currently no pictures of us as a family or even one of my husband and I. There is a reason for this--I didn't want to. No deep dark secret, just plain old honesty. That's how I work baby.

Stay tuned next time for more wild and crazy Oleson's! Seriously. I think I might start getting into this, you poor souls!

No comments: