Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Felkins Family Fun

My family is fun.

A week or so ago we had a big bbq at my parent's house while my sister Melissa was in town from New York (unbelievably didn't get any pictures of her--I suck at being a good photographer). Grandpa decided to get out the slip 'n' slide for the kids and it was so stinkin' funny. Not only did the kids have fun, but so did Grandpa and he even got Aunt Sarah to go on it too. The rest of us just checked it out from the sidelines. Check these out:




This was Bryson's first trip down the slip 'n slide. He was laughing the whole way.



Here's grandpa being a "tunnel" for the kids to slide under. He had already gone down it several times to show them how to do it. Cuz you know, slip 'n slides are tough, and you just can't get too much practice!


Aunt Sarah (my sis) can slide with the best of them! That's her daughter Gracie (she's 2) cheering her on.





Abby-girl being shy in front of the camera.


Gracie, Garrett & Grandpa checking out the pool at the end.




Megan and her wild and crazy hair trying to get her cute face in for a pic too.




1 comment:

Penny said...

Can I just say that I love your dad? What a fun grandpa. We're lucky to have some of those, too.