Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHY??!?

Anybody watch American Idol tonight?

Perhaps I am the only one here who is practically obsessed with that show. I don't understand how you are all not glued to your tv to watch it, but it's cool, it's cool.

In case you missed it, ALEXIS (girl with the short flippy blonde/pink hair) is out. I have only one thing to say to this: :#)(&#%P&E _%&##? P#(%*??? How is this possible?? I didn't think she'd win exactly, but be closer and at least on the tour, and it just doesn't seem fair that she is leaving so soon. I'm also not really a fan of this taunting new judge rule telling them they might be saved "so sing it one more time....eh, just kidding, you sucked and you wouldn't win anyway, therefore, you are not saved." Let's just kick the contestants in the teeth, on live television no less, after being told by millions of Americans they the least favorite. Nice call.

I should refuse to watch but I just can't help myself. I'm addicted. They really need an AIA.

2 comments:

Kiralyn said...

I totally agree!!! I love this show but the new judge rule is stupid and she totally shouldn't have gone!!

That girl said...

Okay, I am sorry to disagree, but that girl had a balloon head and then the wrong voice came out of her mouth. I hadn't heard her sing much, but she just creeped me out. Maybe I'd feel better if she were a little fatter. Did you see the look that the girl from Utah was giving the blind guy? I don't think she is a fan. Sorry, I should have just blogged this, but I get talking and then can't stop.