Monday, March 9, 2009

25, er 26 Simple Pleasures

Alright Jaimee & Mary Ann. I'm following in your blogging footsteps and here are my 26 simple pleasures because I just couldn't leave any of them out. Feel free to join in if you want!

1. Making cookies when it's raining outside
2. Holding hands with my kids when we are walking somewhere
3. Watching the wheels turn in Meg's head as she's trying to figure out how to climb the refrigerator (if you think I'm kidding, see previous climbing posts)
4. Hugs
5. Teaching my kids to say big words, "Mom is Awesome", and to come running when I ask for someone to scratch my back (I'm all about the randomness)
6. Waking up and not feeling like I could sleep for two more days
7. Seeing the grass or early flowers turning green before it's really spring
8. A new book
9. Laughing at friends' blogs
10. Having my hair brushed or played with
11. Kisses on the neck
12. Music (it's on almost all the time at my house)
13. Watching a movie and cuddling on the couch with the kids or Travis
14. Popcorn & chocolate
15. Holding a new baby
16. Listening to my kids giggle
17. Laughing until I cry or have to make a break for the bathroom
18. Christmas snow
19. Waking up without morning breath
20. Bubble baths
21. Not killing my houseplants (unfortunately this is a rare occurence. I reguarly commit planticide)
22. Spooning :)
23. Autumn
24. Abby painting my fingernails & toenails
25. Reading all day and sometimes into the night
26. Cake wrecks at www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Holly said...

Do you like to make cookies when it's snowing outside too? If so, could you bring me some today? :)

{Alynn} said...

Life is good! ...and you are Awesome!!!