Sunday, August 31, 2008

Collage of Me

I saw this on a friend's blog, it's late and looked entertaining so I'm trying it out on mine. :) Here's how it works: Go to google images and type in your answers to these questions. Use one of the images from the first page. Then post the images as your answers.


Favorite Vegetable:

Favorite Fruit:


Favorite Actor:




Favorite thing to do:
Favorite Car :
(note: my favorite car would be a new car, so insert pretty much anything here)



First Job:


Favorite Restaurant (today anyway):


Where I was born:


Where I live:




My favorite place:



My Favorite Animal:



My favorite food:




My favorite color:


My favorite bad habit:




My first name:



My middle name:


My Last name:



My Age:



Place I would like to visit:



4 comments:

Mills Family said...

I love it! The Nellie Oleson cracks me up. We used to call Kaitlyn that when she was being unusually "snotty" to Krista.

Holly said...

that's awesome!

Heidi said...

I am such a dork. It took me a few minute to clue into the Bill Clinton picture. I am so retarded!!!!!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Sweet! How did you do that? Your spontaneous creativity never ceases to amaze me!